- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 8 eggs
- 1 teaspoon white or apple cider vinegar
- 8 teaspoons ghee or coconut oil (for pan purposes only)
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS: fresh berries, syrup of choice, butter of choice, cinnamon and erythritol, etc.
- Sift your dry ingredients together.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Except for the vinegar, mix all the wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Combine the ingredients from both bowls and mix very well.
- Add vinegar and mix well. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Heat pan with a little coconut oil or ghee.
- Cook over medium heat, turning once until a golden color develops.
- Add butter or ghee as needed to prevent sticking.
- Serve these warm immediately.
- OPTIONAL: Serve with maple syrup, sugar-free syrup or with ghee and syrup, or ghee alone, or berries and syrup.
These re-heat well in the microwave at 5-10 seconds, all depending on your microwave, yet will burn if you try to toast them.