This Paleo Raspberry Mousse is a nutritious treat jam-packed with antioxidants and loaded with good fats. Your cells will be humming! No sugar blues, no bellyaches and no fat on the hips (yay for us ladies!) and your energy is kept stable. I really have to come up with a dessert that burns all the fat off the hips, and then I will invite you all to my kitchen and we will have a REAL party!
- 1–½ heaping cups of fresh or frozen raspberries
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 can COLD coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla pod powder or extract
- 3 heaping tablespoons pure organic honey, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon Knox Gelatin
- OPTIONAL: I added 2 tablespoons fresh beet juice for color but you may use nothing or you may use any fresh juice that’s a dark red color (like cherry, pomegranate, etc.).
- Blend all ingredients together (except for the gelatin) only for a short bit just until combined. Use a blender or a Vitamix (I am not sure if this will work in an immersion blender – sorry).
- Let the mixture sit.
- Dissolve your Knox Gelatin in ⅛ cup boiling water.
- Let cool slightly.
- Add the dissolved and slightly cooled gelatin to your blender.
- Whip like mad until all blended and slightly fluffy. Do not over blend.
- Pour into fancy cups, glasses or molds and refrigerate for approximately 20-30 minutes in the back of your fridge (the coldest part) immediately.
- Take out and add your favorite toppings.