This dish is terrific for dinner, for appetizers or just on a salad for a light lunch! Or try it with some veggies on the side. Heck, you get the idea!
- 1 Cajun’s Choice shrimp seasoning packet
- Approximately 24 precooked medium sized shrimp
- 1/3 – 1/2 a butter stick
- Juice of 1/3 or 1/2 lemon
- Put all shrimp in a pan on low-medium heat (if your shrimp are frozen be sure to run room temperature water over them before you cook them to be sure they are defrosted).
- Pour a whole packet of Cajun’s Choice Shrimp seasoning evenly on top of the shrimp.
- Cut butter into small pieces and add directly into pan.
- Once butter is all melted stir shrimp, seasoning and butter all together.
- Add the lemon to the mixture.
- Stir some more to make sure the lemon is all over the shrimp.
- Cook for about 2 more minutes and serve.