Something you need to know about me is that I’m a huge fish and seafood fan. I adore protein-packed shrimp like no one else! Did you know that just three ounces of shrimp contains 18 grams of protein? And on top of that, it’s delicious! Well this low carb paleo shrimp recipe with gluten-free Cajun’s choice seasoning was such a delight to prepare and I’m so excited to share this with you all today.
I have worked with Cajun’s Choice, and their spices are totally gluten-free as well as preservative-free—and also paleo! The owner is a great guy and cooks with his spices. This particular shrimp spice used in this recipe is one of my favorites. I have used it in my fried green tomatoes recipe too, which was a huge success on my social sites. I hope you’ll like it as well!
I have to also mention that this dish is terrific for dinner, for appetizers or just on a salad for a light lunch! Or try it with some veggies on the side. Heck, you get the idea! Have fun with this one, and be sure to contact me with any questions, ideas and/or a photo of your completed dish.Print
This dish is terrific for dinner, for appetizers or just on a salad for a light lunch! Or try it with some veggies on the side. Heck, you get the idea!
- 1 Cajun’s Choice shrimp seasoning packet
- Approximately 24 precooked medium sized shrimp
- 1/3 – 1/2 a butter stick
- Juice of 1/3 or 1/2 lemon
- Put all shrimp in a pan on low-medium heat (if your shrimp are frozen be sure to run room temperature water over them before you cook them to be sure they are defrosted).
- Pour a whole packet of Cajun’s Choice Shrimp seasoning evenly on top of the shrimp.
- Cut butter into small pieces and add directly into pan.
- Once butter is all melted stir shrimp, seasoning and butter all together.
- Add the lemon to the mixture.
- Stir some more to make sure the lemon is all over the shrimp.
- Cook for about 2 more minutes and serve.