Pizza is a real tummy pleaser. It can be a bit difficult though if you are following the primal or paleo diet. This Paleo Spinach Pizza recipe will give you a unique idea as to how to turn a classic pizza recipe into a new healthy dish, paleo and gluten free. This recipe was contributed by Rossy Neame the founder of the website, Primal Yum.
- 4 eggs
- 1 ¾ cups blanched spinach, drained well
- ½ cup pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 3 tablespoons butter or ghee
- Salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a non-stick frying pan heat the butter and add the pine nuts to it.
- Gently fry them by stirring them constantly until they turn golden. Be careful not to burn them.
- Blend the pine nuts well till they are fine and add the rest of the ingredients to them.
- Blend again.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and butter it well.
- Pour the mixture on it and spread with a spoon to make a round shape.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Top with your favorite toppings and return to the oven until you’ve reached the desired result – melted cheese, crispy bacon, etc.