Fill these wraps with your paleo favorites! Be creative and enjoy!
- 5 cups zucchini, shredded (let drain-keep on drying with paper towels)
- 3 tablespoons oil of choice
- 1–3 teaspoons salt (to taste)
- ¼ cup flax, ground very fine
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- Mix all ingredients well in a high-speed blender (a Vitamix is the best).
- Pour onto greased baking sheets in an oven at 200F degrees until done to “your doneness”, or dehydrate for raw flat bread for 8-10 hours in a dehydrator (I personally use a dehydrator).
- Gently flip over mid-way.