Save yourself some money and learn how to make paleo wraps yourself in your own oven. You’ll be happy you did! I love to eat these Paleo Zucchini Cumin Wraps for a tasty lunch. I fill them with healthy greens, Paleo Veggies Homemade Culture Cabbage, and whatever meat I have around, topped with Paleo Aioli Gluten-Free Grapefruit Sauce. So tasty and so healthy-feeling as it goes down! For another paleo wrap option check out my Paleo Flat Bread or Wrap recipe!
I love to hear new and different ideas for what to fill my wraps with! Email me your favorite paleo wrap fillings! And don’t forget to check out the fun game I have going on right now for my readers! Would love to have you join in!Print
Fill these wraps with your paleo favorites! Be creative and enjoy!
- 5 cups zucchini, shredded (let drain-keep on drying with paper towels)
- 3 tablespoons oil of choice
- 1–3 teaspoons salt (to taste)
- ¼ cup flax, ground very fine
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- Mix all ingredients well in a high-speed blender (a Vitamix is the best).
- Pour onto greased baking sheets in an oven at 200F degrees until done to “your doneness”, or dehydrate for raw flat bread for 8-10 hours in a dehydrator (I personally use a dehydrator).
- Gently flip over mid-way.
If you have any questions or suggestions just email me at Tina (at) Paleomazing.com.