Quest protein bars are so versatile and taste so good. You can use them to make quick and healthy desserts in minutes and not feel guilty one bit about it. This recipe was created by Chelsea Cohen, one of my wonderful taste testers who loved the Quest bars!
- 1 Quest Cinnamon Roll Protein Bar
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt or coconut cream
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1–2 drops liquid stevia, or to taste
- 2 pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Remove protein bar from package and roll out on wax paper as the bar can stick a bit to the surface of a cutting board.
- Cut bar in half lengthwise.
- Combine Greek yogurt or coconut cream, cinnamon and stevia.
- Spread cream mixture on one side of each bar.
- Roll each bar until it forms a mini cinnamon roll shape.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking tray and top with chopped pecans.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until warm and soft.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly.