Fast, simple and healthy – you know that’s what I am all about. I love when I find a company that does all three. Not only are Quest Protein Bars paleo, gluten-free and delicious on their own, but they have created a whole bunch of healthy, protein-rich dessert recipes which incorporate their bars as the main ingredient. They are even inspiring others to do the same, hence this delicious paleo dessert recipe: Quest Protein “Cinnamon Roll” Treat. I love it!
When I did my review of the Quest products recently, the taste testers started getting ideas for how they might be able to use Quest bars in a whole new way too. This recipe was created by Chelsea Cohen, one of my wonderful taste testers, who loved the Quest bars and was inspired to take them to the next level!
Looking for more recipes that feature cinnamon? Try my CaveWoman’s Banana Bread with Cinnamon Pecan Topping or my Paleo Versatile Sweet Potatoes! In the meantime, enjoy the below recipe!Print
Quest protein bars are so versatile and taste so good. You can use them to make quick and healthy desserts in minutes and not feel guilty one bit about it. This recipe was created by Chelsea Cohen, one of my wonderful taste testers who loved the Quest bars!
- 1 Quest Cinnamon Roll Protein Bar
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt or coconut cream
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1–2 drops liquid stevia, or to taste
- 2 pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Remove protein bar from package and roll out on wax paper as the bar can stick a bit to the surface of a cutting board.
- Cut bar in half lengthwise.
- Combine Greek yogurt or coconut cream, cinnamon and stevia.
- Spread cream mixture on one side of each bar.
- Roll each bar until it forms a mini cinnamon roll shape.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking tray and top with chopped pecans.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until warm and soft.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
If you have any questions or suggestions just email me at Tina (at) Paleomazing.com.