This Roasted Indian Cauliflower is SO darn easy to make and really takes nothing to put together, and the ingredients are easy to acquire. Try it on its own or alongside a protein of your choice such as my paleo smoked chicken.
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Place the entire cauliflower in a large piece of tin foil or use two pieces folded together to make one large one.
- Place in a glass baking dish.
- Mix your melted ghee, garlic and Masala together in a bowl until well incorporated.
- Pour this over your cauliflower and use your hands to ensure it gets all over.
- Cover with foil and seal the cauliflower so it “steams” in the foil in the oven.
- Place on center rack of oven and bake for 30 minutes,
- Remove from oven and open the foil gently.
- Use a large spoon to cover the cauliflower with the sauce.
- Seal back up and place back in oven for another 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and peel back foil.
- Turn the temperature up to 400F degrees.
- Place back in oven unpeeled for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on a serving platter.