- 2 bunches of curly kale
- 1 red pepper cut and cleaned
- 1 cup soaked cashews (8–10 hours)
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 2 tablespoons yeast flakes (optional for “cheezy” flavor)
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Clean and dry your kale.
- Cut the large veins out and discard.
- Tear your kale into large pieces.
- Massage your kale to break up the fiber.
- Mix all other ingredients in a high speed blender and blend on high until very smooth and creamy.
- Add to your kale and massage it all together by hand.
- Place on dehydrator sheets.
- Dehydrate at 105F degrees for 6-8 hours or until desired tenderness or crispiness.