- 1 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups sundried tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon basil
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 cup filtered water
- Reserve 1 cup of sundried tomatoes and cilantro.
- Blend everything else in a high-powered blender until smooth.
- This mixture will be thick so you may have to use a spatula to scrape the sides of the blender and re-blend if necessary.
- Put this blended mixture into a small-medium size mixing bowl and mix in the remaining sundried tomatoes and cilantro until fully incorporated.
- Using two more mixing bowls of the same size, line them by placing 2 Teflex dehydrator sheets inside the bowls. Spread the Chia mixture over the sheets using a rubber spatula.
- Spread the contents up on the edges of the bowl to create a bowl shape with the mixture.
- Set your dehydrator at 105F degrees.
- Dehydrate the mix for 11-20 hours and check for dryness.
- When dry, remove tostadas from bowls and very gently peel off the Teflex sheets.
- Check underside of the shell. Flip to dry further if needed for 2 hrs. max.