I prefer this dairy-free option to original Bulletproof coffee. I thrive on it and just love it!
- 3 teaspoons finely ground coffee
- 10–12 ounces boiling water
- Pinch of vanilla bean powder
- 2 teaspoons MCT Oil (Bulletproof) or Brain Octane Oil
- Optional: 3 drops Luo Han Guo
- Place your ground coffee into an Aeropress.
- Add boiling water.
- Cover and let sit for 3 minutes.
- Press into a ceramic cup.
- Add your hot coffee to a high-speed blender.
- Add 2 teaspoons of your oil of choice.
- Add vanilla bean powder.
- Add Luo Han Guo if you desire a bit more sweetness (l personally use this maybe once a week)
- Blend like mad.
- Pour into a cup.
- Reheat if you prefer a hotter coffee, like I do.