Mini items are great for parties as a pass around hors d’oeuvre or plated for dinner so your guests don’t fill up on just one item. Plus they are healthy and the perfect food if you’re trying to lean out!
- 1 pound 5280meat ground beef
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- I small onion, very finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder or use fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
- OPTIONAL: 1 tablespoon gluten-free Worcestershire sauce and/or 1 teaspoon cumin
- Heat ghee and olive oil.
- Add finely chopped onions, cooking until glossy.
- Remove onion (only) and add to bowl to cool.
- Once cool, add all other ingredients to the bowl.
- Shape into desired size for hors d’oeuvre burgers.
- Reheat the oil on medium.
- Once hot, add enough burgers to leave plenty of breathing space for your cooking burgers.
- Cook on first side around 6 minutes, then turn down to low.
- Flip and cook until rare or medium rare, about 4 more minutes, or until your desired doneness.
- Remove and serve immediately or cover to serve cool.
- Add a pinch of salt and cracked pepper to your liking.
- These are delicious any way you serve them or as leftovers the next day.
Serve with Chimichurri Sauce or on a large platter with many other protein options for your guests to enjoy!