Mini Burgers are great for parties as a pass around hors d’oeuvre or how about plating them for dinner so your guests don’t fill up on just one item. Mini burgers fill one up with ample protein without feeling like you just ate a loaded pound of burger meat!
Protein and flavor packed with 5280meat’s grass-fed and grass-finished beef I used, this paleo recipe will be sure to keep you satisfied. I really like the spice combination for these burgers as they pack a lot of punch for being so small. Be sure you check your Worcestershire sauce, if you opt to use some, to ensure it is labeled gluten-free. It’s easy to find, you just need to read the bottles.
I always seem to not have set enough time aside when planning for a dinner party. I’m usually hopping in the shower with items still cooking when guests are to arrive in a matter of moments. If you are like me, I have some good news: these cook quickly due to them being so small so you can make many of them fast if you are pressed for time. Enjoy making them!
After enjoying these mini burgers, don’t forget to submit for my latest PaleOmazing giveaway so you can have a chance at winning an Omazing gift!Print
Mini items are great for parties as a pass around hors d’oeuvre or plated for dinner so your guests don’t fill up on just one item. Plus they are healthy and the perfect food if you’re trying to lean out!
- 1 pound 5280meat ground beef
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- I small onion, very finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder or use fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
- OPTIONAL: 1 tablespoon gluten-free Worcestershire sauce and/or 1 teaspoon cumin
- Heat ghee and olive oil.
- Add finely chopped onions, cooking until glossy.
- Remove onion (only) and add to bowl to cool.
- Once cool, add all other ingredients to the bowl.
- Shape into desired size for hors d’oeuvre burgers.
- Reheat the oil on medium.
- Once hot, add enough burgers to leave plenty of breathing space for your cooking burgers.
- Cook on first side around 6 minutes, then turn down to low.
- Flip and cook until rare or medium rare, about 4 more minutes, or until your desired doneness.
- Remove and serve immediately or cover to serve cool.
- Add a pinch of salt and cracked pepper to your liking.
- These are delicious any way you serve them or as leftovers the next day.
Serve with Chimichurri Sauce or on a large platter with many other protein options for your guests to enjoy!