Ahhh . . . summer’s nostalgic beverage . . . lemonade. Just takes you back, doesn’t it? As good as classic lemonade is, there’s nothing like experimenting with different types of lemonade, which can result in a variety of delicious and refreshing summer paleo drinks great with a Paleo Fruit Summer Platter and some Paleo Thai Food Fish Skewers. Below are fun little recipe ideas I came up with experimenting with some taste-testers in my paleo kitchen. Please contact me with your paleo lemonade ideas with pictures too! I’d love to share them with others.
Paleo Lemonade Ideas
- Regular or Meyer lemons (I prefer Meyer)
- Paleo sweetener of choice
- Add sliced ginger for an additional “zing” to your everyday flavor.
- Add pureed watermelon—wow!
- Use club soda instead of mixing in water to the lemonade frozen mix.
- Mix the juice from your lemon, your sweetener and your water to taste.
- Add in your preferred extras to taste.
- Try combinations of these extras. Experiment. Have fun!
From my kitchen to yours,