While the heat is upon us in many states, especially where I live (in Florida and Los Angeles), it’s important that we keep ourselves well hydrated and get plenty of minerals. Nothing beats clean, fresh, organic paleo fruit. And this paleo fruit summer platter is quite a dish to serve to children and adults alike! Not many people will turn down fruit, especially in the heat of summer.
This is such a beautiful and fresh idea. It only requires a little imagination and a nice platter or tray rack. The rest is up to you, as the below are only some suggested ingredients. Let your imagination go wild! The more unusual the fruits you use, the more fun this can be!
Contact me and send me some of your favorite fruit combinations, with pictures too. I’d love to see them!Print
Here is a beautiful and fresh idea. It only requires a little imagination and a nice platter or tray rack. The rest is up to you, as the below are only some suggested ingredients. Let your imagination go wild! The more unusual the fruits you use, the more fun this can be!
- Fresh cherries
- Strawberry slices or whole strawberries
- Apple slices
- Kiwi, cut in half or star shaped halves
- Honeydew Melon
- Green Grapes
- Dark Seedless Grapes
- Small Plums
- If you have a three tiered tray then top each level with a doily.
- Cut a hole in the middle if it is the correct size or cut a few pieces to fit each level accordingly.
- Place your fruit in “clumps” of their own category. Try and alter your color array so no two colors are close to add contrast and excitement to the arrangement.
- If you do not have a three tiered tray then various platters of shapes and sizes on a table will also look beautiful. You can even add cheeses if you are indoors and if it’s air conditioned.
- Occasionally refresh your platter (and even the doilies) to add new fruit as people munch away. This platter will go fast!
If you have any questions or suggestions just email me at Tina (at) Paleomazing.com.