I love, love, love these paleo fudgesicles! I like to make up batches of these in the summer to have on hand for BBQ and Swim Parties on the weekends when we have friends and family over. A Paleo Fruit Summer Platter and some yummy grilled Paleo Thai Food Fish Skewers, finished with one of these fudgesicles – well that about makes my day!
If you are like me and have ice cream and chocolate cravings, this is one recipe that will take care of both while keeping you feeling clean and healthy, and not violating your low carb or paleo or primal diet!Print
The next time you get a chocolate craving (ladies!), look no further! Here is a delicious, guilt-free chocolate treat that’s GOOD for you!
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder (raw or store bought)
- 1 avocado (very ripe but not browned)
- 1/8 cup honey (tupelo or raw)
- 3 drops stevia (or to taste)
- Blend all of your ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a popsicle tray and freeze overnight.
- Let sit for about 4-5 minutes – then eat.
If you have any questions or suggestions just email me at Tina (at) Paleomazing.com.