If you follow a paleo diet that allows you to have butter (check out an outline of the different paleo diets here), this paleo gluten free cranberry butter is a treat for you! I like to add honey to sweeten it up, but it’s really not necessary!
What’s amazing to me is that, with as healthy they are, cranberries aren’t used in more recipes! How many other cranberry recipes do you know of besides Thanksgiving cranberry sauce? Cranberries can help prevent urinary tract infections, fight cancer and heart disease, and prevent dental problems like cavities and plaque build up. This just goes to show you the importance of eating a wide variety of fruits and veggies on the paleo diet. You never know just what sort of health benefits they have to offer!Print
If you follow a paleo diet that allows you to have butter, this is a treat for you! I like to add honey to sweeten it up, but it’s not necessary!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- OPTIONAL: ⅛ cup organic honey
- 2 tablespoons cranberry preserves
- In a medium bowl, beat the butter with an electric mixer set to medium speed until it is creamy.
- Beat in the honey and preserves.
- Cover and chill.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.