Rosemary is a welcome part of my kitchen herb garden. I tell you, there’s nothing like plucking fresh rosemary out of your home garden and using it right then and there when it’s at its most fragrant and freshest! This paleo rosemary-infused olive oil is a terrific recipe that highlights this lovely herb. Try it atop a tossed salad or drizzle it over artichokes. Delicious!
It’s not only delicious and heavenly smelling, but it’s also got some amazing health benefits, including boosting your memory. Fun fact: rosemary is used in Australia and New Zealand as a symbol of remembrance! In a well-chosen glass jar, this makes a beautiful addition to your paleo kitchen. This also makes a great gift for birthdays or holidays for other paleo enthusiasts.
Paleo Olive Oil Rosemary-Infused
- High-quality virgin olive oil
- Fresh rosemary sprigs (tall green sprigs)
- TOOLS: Beautiful glass jar(s) with pour spout.
- Add your rosemary sprig(s) to your jars.
- Pour in olive oil.
- Place in a dark spot and let sit for 2-4 weekss to infuse.