My version of Dairy Free Bulletproof Coffee is ideal for anyone who is a bit concerned about dairy and who possibly feels they react to the ghee, like I do. Ghee can carry traces of casein and lactose, unless you can locate a certified dairy-free company like Pure Indian Foods. According to them, their cultured ghee is guaranteed to be free of any lactose and casein! This is a terrific company even though I still prefer my Bulletproof coffee to be free of ghee.
This below recipe of mine works beautifully for me. I have no need to change a thing; so I do not. I have used my Bulletproof coffee recipe to do some wonderful things for my health, as have others, which you may enjoy reading about. I have really used this recipe to help my body.
If you feel you have any adrenal or thyroid issues please read this and be well aware that coffee is not for everyone. Please be sure to purchase mold and toxin free coffee always and learn a bit about why this is important for your health, as well as where you can find “safe” coffee.
Tina’s Bulletproof Coffee - Dairy Free
- 3 teaspoons finely ground coffee
- 10-12 ounces boiling water
- Pinch of vanilla bean powder
- 2 teaspoons MCT Oil (Bulletproof) or Brain Octane Oil
- Optional: 3 drops Luo Han Guo
- Place your ground coffee into an Aeropress.
- Add boiling water.
- Cover and let sit for 3 minutes.
- Press into a ceramic cup.
- Add your hot coffee to a high-speed blender.
- Add 2 teaspoons of your oil of choice.
- Add vanilla bean powder.
- Add Luo Han Guo if you desire a bit more sweetness (l personally use this maybe once a week)
- Blend like mad.
- Pour into a cup.
- Reheat if you prefer a hotter coffee, like I do.