These rolls are ideal for any of you having one of those pesky candida cravings and yeast troubles. These yeast-free rolls can help you get through some tough days. I call them yeast-free rolls because many of my friends with candida cravings swear by these. They are not sweet, yet they satisfy that yearning. They don’t contain any yeast… it’s just a gently rising roll and delicious. On the topic of delicious, check out another yeast-free recipe that I created for a pizza crust!
There is so much to learn about yeast and candida, and now even molds. These little suckers can wreak havoc on the body. With proper care though it really can be addressed and handled quite easily. I have also seen miraculous results with fractionated coconut oil. My grandson TOTALLY handled his newborn- thrush with fractionated coconut oil alone; no antibiotics. It was gone in just a few days. I also had a type of yeast on my feet for years. I was given this and that drug and cream. Nothing helped. I tried the oil and it was all gone in 1 week. I still use it to soften up my feet.
So, I am a believer in going natural and having a bit of a treat now and then. Not getting too crazy though so it all can still be under control. As a matter of fact, you’ll find a listing of delicious treats here with these almond flour recipes.
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon ground chia (or flax) seeds
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons date sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 tablespoon vanilla powder
- ½ teaspoon finely ground sea salt
- 4 Grade A large eggs
- ½ cup home-made almond milk
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line your baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together.
- Slowly stir in the eggs and almond milk and stir well.
- Add in the vinegar and mix all together.
- Place large, heaping scoops of the batter onto the parchment paper about 2 inches apart.
- Place pan on the middle rack in the center of the oven.
- Bake for approximately 11 minutes.
- Check for slight firmness.
- Cool before serving.