Holy cow, it’s almost Halloween and look what we have here! This is a crazy amazing EASY paleo fruit and berries protein dessert, I kid you not. Is that an oxymoron or what? This calls for a little party in our mouths!
OK, so get this, Sweet Spreads is an all-natural coconut butter that comes in many flavors. You can spread it on something, dip into it, bake with it or even spoon it on anything your heart desires. Your choice. I decided to use the Vanilla Cupcake flavor to make a tasty treat below, then paired it with some fresh fruit and created a simple yet very tasty dessert.
I really like this fruit dessert when I need a sweet fix and don’t have a lot of time. I love that the flavors are fresh and not artificial like so many things I encounter these days. Quick and easy can also be nutritious and this is a true testament to that.
One additional suggestion is to serve the fruit over my amazing sugar-free, dairy-free dark chocolate ice cream to really blow your socks off. Just follow the simple instructions below for a real treat! If you are not into chocolate try my other ice cream recipes.
One last thing – on Thursday I will release a delicious new recipe I created while baking with Sweet Spreads Coconutters: my Holiday Spice Muffins with Killer Topping will be revealed on October 16th!Print
A crazy amazing EASY fruit and protein dessert, I kid you not. This calls for a little party in our mouths!
- 1–1/2 cups blueberries
- 2 ripe cold bananas, sliced
- 1–1/2 cups strawberries, sliced into halves
- ½ cup Sweet Spreads Vanilla Cupcake Coconutter
- Optional: cherries, kiwi, etc. and even nuts
- NOTE: Use all COLD ripe fruits washed and dried from the refrigerator.
- Place all the fruit in a bowl excluding the bananas and mix.
- Add bananas and gently toss.
- Place in dessert bowls of choice.
- Liberally spoon on the Sweet Spreads Vanilla Cupcake Coconutter.
If you have any questions or suggestions just email me at Tina (at) Paleomazing.com.