Believe it or not this paleo butterscotch ice cream will make your cells BUZZ with life and nutrients like minerals, omega-3 fatty acids and calcium. Amazing! Clean eating is so satisfying.
This recipe reminds me of the butterscotch candies I used to eat when I was a kid. I served this ice cream the other day alongside slices of my raw Paleo Apple Pie for some a la mode bliss. Heavenly!
For some added fun and a little bit of a gourmet touch, top a scoop with some fancy Chocolate Piping Designs. Fun! Check out some of my other ice cream recipes too while you’re at it. I love healthy frozen paleo treats.Print
This ice cream will make your cells BUZZ with life and nutrients like minerals, omega 3s and calcium.
- 1 1/3 cups almond milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 whole ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons Lucuma
- Honey or maple syrup to taste
- ½ teaspoon salt
- OPTIONAL: Nuts of your choice, chopped
- Mix all ingredients together very well in a blender (don’t leave for too long).
- Put in ice cream maker and watch it.
- Scrape sides down now and then.
- Fold nuts in at this point or before mixing.
I don’t know how well it freezes. It’s best to use and share right away.
If you have any questions or suggestions just email me at Tina (at) Paleomazing.com.