What a delicious paleo and gluten-free way to start the day! Sunday morning pancakes have always been a tradition in my family, so one of the first recipes I had to perfect was paleo gluten-free pancakes, and I had to make sure they would be quick and easy.
These are so good, you don’t even need to top them with anything. Make them with your favorite breakfast meat and eggs for paleo breakfasts that will leave you stuffed! Also see my Paleo Golden Pancakes for another amazing version and for tips on how to freeze pancakes to enjoy later!Print
These paleo pancakes are delicious and satisfying.
- ½ cup almond flour (I used Honeyville)
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon orange blossom honey
- 4 tablespoons warm water
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Coconut oil
- Mix all your ingredients together.
- Cook in a frying pan with coconut oil.
- Serve them up.