These sesame noodles make for another amazing paleo recipe contributed by Elana Amsterdam from her equally amazing cookbook, Paleo Cooking from Elana’s Pantry. More of her paleo recipes can be found here as well as in her cookbook sold through all major book outlets.
This delicious gluten free and paleo recipe is also raw and low carb and actually quite easy to make. Try it with her Honey Lemon Chicken! It is truly delicious!Print
This is another amazing Paleo recipe contributed by Elana Amsterdam from her amazing cookbook, Paleo Cooking from Elana’s Pantry. Enjoy it! It’s truly delicious!
- 1 (12-ounce) package kelp noodles
- 1/4 cup roasted almond butter, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ume plum vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Soak the kelp noodles in a bowl of hot water for 30 minutes.
- Drain the noodles and rinse thoroughly.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond butter, sesame oil, vinegar, and honey.
- Add the noodles and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Paleo Cooking from Elana’s Pantry, by Elana Amsterdam and published by 10 Speed Press, Berkley will be available wherever books are sold on June 18, 2013. Please check this out on Amazon now.
“Reprinted with permission from Paleo Cooking from Elana’s Pantry: Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free Recipes by Elana Amsterdam (Ten Speed Press, 2013). Photo Credit: Leigh Beisch.”
If you have any questions or suggestions just email me at Tina (at) Paleomazing.com.