Sriracha sauce itself is gluten-free yet not technically a paleo recipe. A little bit goes a long way though so I thought there wouldn’t be much harm in sharing this original Sriracha Dip recipe with you all. This sauce’s creamy texture is great on a paleo burger, with some fresh vegetables or alongside my black sesame brussels sprouts. Warning though, this sauce will go fast so be sure to make enough if you are having guests over.
You can really transform a meal with a good paleo sauce. This particular dip adds a nice spicy freshness that can be added to any paleo meal. Did you know sriracha gets its name from the coastal city of Si Racha in Eastern Thailand? Just a little tidbit to share.
As always, do enjoy and be sure to add and adjust the addition of the sauce to your needs and taste.
Don’t forget to also visit my PaleOmazing giveaway page where you can win interesting and unique paleo gifts!Print
- ½ cup homemade mayonnaise
- 2–3 tablespoons sriracha chili sauce (or more to taste)
- 1/8 – 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- ¼ cup chopped red tomatoes (variation: small yellow tomatoes are great for eye appeal)
- Mix all or pulse in blender until semi-chunky.
- Serve with burgers or toss into steamed vegetables like broccoli, brussels sprouts or a dollop on asparagus. Some even like it served with turnip chips or vegetables.
If you have any questions or suggestions just email me at Tina (at) Paleomazing.com.