This Healthy High Fiber Paleo McMuff’n Stacker is one heck of a doozy. It is terribly fun to serve at a holiday get-together or a weekend brunch or holiday breakfast meal. It is terribly easy to make and of course fun to eat. I’d say it is a mini conversation piece to say the least. Heck, look at that stacker!
As you may already know I make gluten-free, paleo-ish, keto, low carb, raw and some vegetarian baked recipes which are loaded with all good things yet minus ALL grains and sugar! This one has easy to digest fiber—yep you know what that means. Next day is an easy time for the tummy and you will feel pounds lighter. There is nothing like a helpful yet delicious dish that has a little hidden ingredient within in it. With the holidays upon us a little fiber is always helpful.
Did you know my website was voted TOP GOLD of 2014 by Mom’s Choice Awards for my healthy recipes and helpful and reliable advice?! Jeez this was such an honor to me. I love what I do, and this is my side “job”!
❤ I had to share this one because it’s truly a favorite of mine!!! EASY and FAST!!!! It’s easy and all my foodies will love this muffin stacker recipe. On the subject of “easy”, check out these many easy recipes.
And if you want to add even more fiber to your diet, try my fiber muffin recipe – yours for the taking!
Healthy McMuff’n Breakfast Stacker
- Heat oil.
- Cook your eggs scrambled.
- Cut your muffins in three sections.
- Pile them as creative as you wish and to your heart’s desire (see photo).
- I layered each layer with a spread of avocado, eggs, tomatoes and on the top added my small pieces of bacon to fit under the top stack. I added parsley into the tomatoes or you can add for garnish.
- Top with a pinch of salt and pepper and voila!