Ahhh . . . summer’s nostalgic beverage . . . lemonade. Just takes you back, doesn’t it? As good as classic lemonade is, there’s nothing like experimenting with different types of lemonade, which can result in a variety of delicious and refreshing summer paleo drinks great with a Paleo Fruit Summer Platter and some Paleo Thai Food Fish Skewers.
Below are fun little recipe ideas I came up with experimenting with some taste testers in my paleo kitchen. Please contact me with your paleo lemonade ideas with pictures too! I’d love to share them with others.Print
Great in the summertime or any time of the year. I prefer Meyer lemons as they are sweeter. Yum!
- Regular or Meyer lemons (I prefer Meyer)
- Paleo sweetener of choice
- Add sliced ginger for an additional “zing” to your everyday flavor.
- Add pureed watermelon—wow!
- Use club soda instead of water
- Mix the juice from your lemons, your sweetener and your water to taste.
- Add in your preferred extras to taste.
- Try combinations of these extras. Experiment. Have fun!