There is nothing better than homemade “easy to make” raw cilantro pesto. When I buy store purchased brands they tend to be days or weeks old and, well, pesto should be fresh. I prefer farm to table as much as I can. Fresh is just better.
This paleo recipe is free of dairy and the taste is superb. I even love to add it to my Paleo Chicken Strips in Salad for that extra bite, or as a side condiment to enjoy with my Paleo Shrimp Recipe. Delicious.
Enjoy and be sure to make extra. You will be happy you did!Print
This gluten-free, grain-free recipe comes from Debbie Radstrom. I like it because it really has a kick to it! Pair it with your favorite grain-free pasta.
- 2 cups cilantro, chopped and packed
- 2/3 cup walnuts
- 2/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt or Shoyu sauce
- ½ cup spinach
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- ¼ tablespoon habanera chili or 2 tablespoons jalapeno
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Mix ingredients together in a blender. Makes 4 cups.